Thursday, June 2, 2011

The first referals

Today I decided to go to another level!

I went crazy and I rented 100 referals! I earned some dollars doing some translation work and I decided to invest on NEOBUX!

Let's do some math and give some info about my journey:

Resume:
Member since 11/05/2011
Referals:
Rented: 100
Direct: 0

Visualized Ads:
Me: 515
Referals:76

Account:
Main balance: 0.504$
Neopoints: 515

Now the maths: from my referals I already received 76 clicks so, it means, a total of 0,38$. They are rented only for 30 days so, I need to earn, at least, 0,67$ per day to don't have losses.

Everything that comes above that is profit! That also means that I need to have 134 cliks per day from my referals! Let's see how is this first day for me!

Join me: http://www.neobux.com/?r=suetamr

No comments:

Post a Comment